Albright Mantle Clock
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Tambour mantel clock with beaded dentil molding on base, carved side scrolls, and burl veneered front panel.
- Aged dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- Quartz, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays ¼, ½, and ¾ chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- H. 8-1/2” (21 cm)
- W. 15-3/4” (40 cm)
- D. 5-1/4” (13 cm)
Book a Design Consultation
We love turning dreams into reality and our design centre is where it all begins. Chervin’s own designers have the passion and the expertise to complete your project with style and bring your vision to life. Whether you need assistance with space planning or color coordination – we are ready to assist. Book your design consultation with us!
Not Finding the Clock You’re Looking For?
Our sister company, Colonial Times by Chervin, specializes in clocks. Located in St. Jacobs, ON, Colonial Times sells all types of clocks to match your décor and budget. From Grandfather clocks to Decorative Wall clocks to alarm clocks, you are guaranteed to find the clock to fit your design style.