A classic, Comfortable Sectional Sofa
The Atticus Sectional, both a classic and comfortable sectional, introduces a modern approach to traditional comfort. With an updated perspective on lounge seating, this modern sectional demonstrates that a streamlined modern design can enhance the appeal of visibly plush cushions. Available in multiple sofa and sectional configurations, this comfortable sectional collection can be adapted to suit any space.
Atticus’ blown fibre filled back cushions and high-resiliency foam seat, create comfort you can sink into. Complementing the softness of the back cushions are arm cushions padded with foam, perfect for lounging and ideal for comfort that doesn’t compromise this clean-lined design. Modern, topstitching details finish off the frame, completing the refined aesthetic of this collection.
A brushed metal leg accents the contemporary style of the Atticus. The Atticus Sectional has the option of being a fabric sectional or leather sectional as well as different feet option. You can’t go wrong with this popular collection, perfect for any modern interior.
- Features single topstitching for a clean and tailored finish (on leather and select fabrics).
- Constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood, and softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
The Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance.
- The sectional configuration shown is with LHF Loveseat (07) and RHF Chaise (15). Multiple configurations available, contact us for more details.
FAQ: Vogel’s CLASSIC AND COMFORTABLE ATTICUS Sectional
Where is the ATTICUS Leather Sectional made?
The Atticus Sectional is made by Canadian company Vogel, a customizable furniture manufacturer that locally handcrafts their furniture in North York, Toronto. Purchase the Atticus Sectional as a leather sectional or fabric sectional in Waterloo Region!
What is the best way to clean the ATTICUS Leather Sectional?
Like any leather piece of furniture, the Atticus Sectional can be cleaned by following these simple steps on how to clean a leather recliner:
- Vacuum your leather furniture using a vacuum brush attachment – make sure to vacuum the crevices as best you can.
- Take a microfiber cloth and DAMPEN the cloth in warm water. Wring out the cloth to achieve a lightly damp cloth.
- Gently wipe down your leather recliner starting in one area until all areas have been wiped down.
- Use a towel to dry off your leather recliner.
- Enjoy your freshly cleaned leather furniture!
How do you Take Care of The ATTICUS Leather Sectional?
At Chervin Furniture & Design, we don’t recommend you clean or condition your Atticus Sectional with anything but a clean rag and water. Although conditioning your leather recliner can help revive the leather, it is common for the conditioner to leave stains on your recliner. Remember that each type of leather will react differently. If you do choose to proceed with conditioning your Atticus leather sectional, test a few areas that aren’t as visible first, before doing the entire recliner.
What is the Warranty on the ATTICUS Leather Sectional?
The Atticus Sectional comes with a standard Manufacturer’s warranty. Read Vogel’s Warranty.
What Delivery services do you offer?
Chervin Furniture & Design offers free delivery within 40 km of our Elmira showroom with your purchase. Learn more about our full white-glove delivery service.
Book a Design Consultation
We love turning dreams into reality and our design centre is where it all begins. Chervin’s own designers have the passion and the expertise to complete your project with style and bring your vision to life. Whether you need assistance with space planning or color coordination – we are ready to assist. Book your design consultation with us!