Wellington Grandfather Clock
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- Flat top pediment is enhanced with distinctive columns with four carved caps that frame the door.
- Beveled glass on all sides adds to the elegant appearance.
- The door features decorative overlays on the top and bottom that complement the design motif.
- A brushed nickel-finished bezel surrounds the soft ivory dial, featuring black Roman numerals and an antique nickel-finished, decorative center disc.The brushed nickel-finished lyre pendulum features a decorative center disc finished in antique nickel, which complements the dial. The brushed nickel-finished weight shells complete the ensemble.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel capsule is included for recording your clocks ownership history for future generations.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 80.75″ (205 cm)
- Width 24.75″ (63 cm)
- Depth 14.75″ (37 cm)
Book a Design Consultation
We love turning dreams into reality and our design centre is where it all begins. Chervin’s own designers have the passion and the expertise to complete your project with style and bring your vision to life. Whether you need assistance with space planning or color coordination – we are ready to assist. Book your design consultation with us!